3.2.05

rings ... cocktail & otherwise ยป

this past weekend we made our annual trek to flushing to get new cell phones. yay! so now i have a new baby:



mmm mmm good. anyways i transferred much of my phonebook but not all of it, so if you call me and i have no idea who you are, then you're clearly not important enough for me to put you in my new phone, and stop calling me. kidding. kind of.

also i got an email from ebay begging me to shop there and offering me $5 off. included in that email was this image:



these are the questions that flew through my mind:
what the hell is a cocktail ring? am i the only one who misread the caption? who would wear such a hideous ring?

please reassure me that i'm not the only pervert out there. and in my defense, i've never heard of a cocktail ring. i have, however, heard of the other thing that i thought it was. but i haven't worn one.

in the words of bert & ernie, that's kind of kinky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home